One of our clients in the service industry is urgently looking to fill the below vacancy:
Job title: Electricians
Job Type: Full time
Functions of the role:
- Install (when applicable) and maintain all the electrical and power system equipments in a business set up.
- Management of all work station equipments and reporting on the same.
- Receive and process client requests in relation to operations of the electrical equipments and escalate to / liaise with the management where necessary.
- Ensure that all customer related issues are resolved or escalated where necessary within the standard set timelines.
- Take part in planning, executing and reviewing the impact of periodic system maintenance schedules.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by Supervisor.
- At least 1 year post tertiary education work experience.
- KCSE C+ and above, Diploma/Bsc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Candidates with Diploma are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Computer packages.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and team management skills.
Method of Application:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application attaching their CV and Cover letter by 10th August 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.