Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generation of new and profitable business for the Company across all service lines.
- Create a data base for potential clients and ensure follow-up on the same through customized proposals as may be appropriate.
- Consistently meet set sales targets.
- Promote company products and services.
- Generate new sales from existing clients (organic growth).
- Client relationship management in liaison with operations and customer service departments, fully participate in customer/client relationship management.
- Participate in debt collection for any allocated accounts.
- Monitor service levels for customers and give feedback to operations teams for any necessary interventions.
- Ensure all new clients sign service contracts and WOs before commencement of services.
- Fully participate in Sales & Marketing campaigns as may be required.
- Fully participate in marketing forums and exhibitions as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to set guidelines on pricing for services. Only profitable contracts/businesses should be concluded.
- Distribute brochures and other marketing materials for promotion of the products and services.
- Maintain updated records on potential customers and progress made on each.
- Monitor competitor activities and support the Sales & Marketing Manager in devising counter-strategies with a view to business retention and growth.
- Participate in customer visits as per customer service policy.
- Draft quotations (as per guided tariff) and forward them to prospective customers.
- In liaison with operations teams, carry out assignment security surveys for all new business.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on our products and services.
- Negotiate, close deals and handle complaints.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- University Degree or Diploma with experience in Sales & Marketing /Client Relationship Management /business administration/Management. Membership to Chartered Institute of Marketers (CIM)is desired though not mandatory.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Experience in security service industry would be an added advantage.
- At least two years experience in Sales & Marketing in a relevant industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively /fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- High levels of proven integrity/honesty and commitment to duty.
- Ability to ensure laid down procedures are fully followed.
- Ability to co-ordinate the work flow and meet the deadlines set.
- Ability to create good working relationship with customers and staff.
- Computer literate.
Method of Application:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application attaching their CV and Cover letter by 17th September 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.