Scope of the position:
The Security Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the activities of the security staff on shift and through his/her supervision programs and processes, ensure reduction of lost time. He/She will also review staffing levels to maintain full coverage of posts, delegate authority and assign responsibilities. The Security Supervisor will also be tasked with investigating incidents and/or customer complaints and compiling data for accurate reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the supervision of Security Officers on assigned shift.
- Responsible for the proper execution of assigned duties.
- Training of new Security Officers.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Maintains regular, consistent attendance record.
- Knowledgeable of and adherence to all rules and regulations, policies, and orders.
- Provides overall protection of company assets.
- On behalf of the security team, Interacts with guests and all employees in a professional manner.
- Interacts with local law enforcement agencies as required.
- May assist in operating the timekeeping system.
- Attends, and satisfactorily completes all required training as assigned and required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School and College Certificate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (both English and Swahili).
- Should have a valid driving license .
- Previous experience working in a security company as a supervisor or head of Security Guards is an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application attaching their CV and Cover letter by 27th August 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.